Help us take part in celebrating Denver’s culinary scene during Denver Restaurant Week! We are offering a multi-course dinner for the fixed price of $60 for two, or $30 for one (not including tax/gratuity) February 22-28. More info available here.
- Almond Crusted Shrimp Cake ~ roasted sweet red bell pepper sauce & micro greens
- Fried Brie ~ Swedish lingonberries, fresh fruit & grilled artisan focaccia
- Florentine Salad ~ baby spinach, red onion, candied pecans, smoked portobello, soft Chevre & Dijon mustard vinaigrette (Gluten Free)
- Oven Roasted Butternut Squash Soup ~ crème fraiche drizzle
- Steamed Prince Edward Island Mussels ($7 Additional) ~ coconut curry lemon grass broth & artisan grilled flat bread (Gluten Free W/O Bread)
Entrees (choice of one each)
- Classic Chinook Rotisserie Duck($8 Additional) ~ semmelknoedel dumpling, old world red cabbage, black currant & orange marmalade glaze (Gluten Free without semmelknoedel)
- Chinook Classic Pork Jaeger Schnitzel (Substitute Veal $7 Additional) ~ spaetzle, seasonal vegetables & wild mushroom cream sauce
- North Atlantic Salmon a la Plancha ~ saffron apple leek ragout & light brie sauce (Gluten Free)
- Applewood Grilled Flat Iron Steak ~ olive oil poached potato, roasted vegetables, scallion au poivre butter (Gluten Free)
- Quinoa Roasted Vegetable Piperade ~ toasted almonds, sun-dried cranberries, mild mustard crème fraiche & goat cheese crumble (Gluten Free)
Dessert (choice of one each)
- House Baked Apple Strudel
- Chocolate Pot De Creme ~ chocolate whipped cream & fresh fruit (Gluten Free)
Additional Items – The Zermatt Room “Our Fondue and Raclette Experience”
Recommended first course ~ ($6 additional per person minimum order of two)
- Zermatt Fondue ~ blend of exquisite Swiss cheeses with white wine, kirshwasser and garlic served with potatoes, seasonal vegetables and artisan baguette
- Taos Pepper Fondue ~ blend of exquisite Swiss cheeses with hatch green chilies and sun dried tomatoes served with potatoes, seasonal vegetables and artisan baguette
5280 Zermatt Room Raclette Menu ~ $30 per person
- St. Moritz Raclette ~ Raclette cheese, chipolata and smoked sausages, seasonal vegetables, new potatoes, wine braised onions and cornichons. Served with a choice of marinated beef or chicken medallions.
- Signature Dipping Sauces ~ Quince Tzatziki, Chipotle Horseradish and Banana Curry.
- Signature Dessert ~ Rote Gruetze ~ A combination of sweet and sour cherries mixed with raspberries and boysenberries topped with creme anglaise. (Gluten Free)
When making a reservation for Raclette or Fondue via telephone please let us know that you will be in our Zermatt room or click on the Zermatt link on open table.